The Jewish Representative Council of Greater Manchester and Region are asking the Community to send in nominations, so we can recognise the outstanding work of people of all ages who have made life a little easier for those around them and have brought a smile during the Covid Pandemic.
For example this could be a group or individual:
- Who looked out for their neighbour
- Offered practical help and support to those who are vulnerable
- Befriending someone new to the community
- Made people feel safer just by being there and had regular contact
- Offering practical help to someone such as gardening, shopping, filling in forms, making a phone call, etc
- Gave up free time to help tackle community issues
- Bringing people together for events to combat social isolation while observing social distancing and Government guidelines
- Fundraising for good causes
- Looking out for the elderly
- A community volunteer
- Organised online activities
- And much, much more
If you know someone in your area, school, workplace, community group, synagogue or in your community who you feel deserves a ‘thank you’ for their acts of kindness to others and their all-round thoughtfulness.
Generously sponsored by